What are the Worst Driving Habits?
While it's important to eat, shave, and brush your teeth, it can be a menace while driving. Here's a list of the worst driving habits:
- Talking on your cell phone
- Excessive lane changing
- Excessive speed in areas with pedestrians
- Turning around to talk to passengers or yell at kids
- Listening to loud music
- Scrounging for things in the backseat
- Eating, particularly hot drinks and messy foods like tacos
- Reading, lots of people try to read directions while driving
Which Major Cities Have the Rudest Drivers?
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Washington D.C.
Which Major Cities Have the Nicest Drivers?
- Portland, OR
- St. Louis
According to the AutoVantage Road Rage Survey, 2007